How do I download and reinstall System Mechanic
To easily install system mechanic on another computer in your home
- Open system mechanic.
- Select Help in the upper right corner of the window.
- Within the dropdown menu, select install system mechanic on another computer.
- A dialog box prompts you to enter the email address you used to purchase system mechanic.
Confirm that your other computer meets the following minimum system requirements for System Mechanic
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Connected to the Internet
- Has a minimum 1 GB RAM
- Runs on Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Has at least 60 megabytes of free space on the hard drive
IS IOLO SYSTEM MECHANIC SAFE TO USE
Yes, Iolo System Mechanic is safe. It won’t put any harms & dangerous files in your pc, and the system scans make sure to only remove files that are safe to delete. PC tune-up software scan your pc.
How do I sign into my iolo Account?
From the iolo technologies website
- From the iolo technologies web site, click My Account in the top-right corner of any page.
- From the main Account page, if you already have an account click the Login now button under Already have an account, enter your information and click Login.
- If you do not have an account, enter your order number or email address that you used when placing the order and click Submit. You will be sent an email with instructions for logging in.
From your order confirmation email
- From the iolo technologies payment receipt email you received after purchasing your product, click on the link under Manage Your Account or under Change your automatic renewal settings.
- Once you are at the Account website, login to view and change your settings.
- If you do not have an account to log in with, enter your order number or email address that you used when placing the order and click Submit. You will be sent an email with instructions.