[wpforms id=”124″ title=”false” description=”false”]
It is no secret that Webroot is one of the most popular security software programs available on the market today. Millions of users worldwide rely on Webroot to protect their computers from online threats such as viruses, spyware, and malware. If you are one of the many people who use Webroot, you may be wondering how to install it on your computer.
While the process is not difficult, it is important to follow the instructions carefully to ensure that the software is installed correctly.
- The first step in installing Webroot is to download the software from the company’s website. Once the software has been downloaded, you will need to double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- When the installation wizard appears, you will need to click on the “next” button to continue.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to choose the location where you would like to install the software. It is important to choose a location that is easy to remember, such as your desktop or your “My Documents” folder.
- Once you have chosen the installation location, you will need to click on the “next” button again.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select the type of installation you would like to perform. The two options are a “custom” installation, which allows you to choose which features of the software you would like to install, or a “typical” installation, which installs all of the features of the software.
- For most users, the “typical” installation will be the best option. However, if you are experienced with computers and know what you are doing, you may want to choose the “custom” installation.
- Once you have chosen the installation type, you will need to click on the “next” button yet again.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your name and contact information. This information will be used to register your copy of Webroot and to provide you with technical support if you should need it.
- After you have entered your information, you will need to click on the “next” button one final time.
At this point, the installation process is complete and you should now be able to use Webroot to protect your computer from online threats.