How to install PC Matic?
PC Matic is an Antivirus software that protects all the security product on your system. The PC Matic antivirus is available for download on its official site. After downloading the PC Matic antivirus file on your computer and PC Matic install it as per the instructions given below.
How to the Install PC Matic?
- To install the PC Matic application on your system, follow the how to install PC Matic instructions given below.
- Go to the official site of the PC matric from your system’s web browser.
- Click the Download button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the downloaded PC Matric file and begin the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen how to install PC Matic instructions to finish the PC Matric application installation.
- Once the PC Matric software is installed on your system, restart the PC.
- After that, launch the PC Matric application.
- Enter the credential information in the given field and click the Login button.
- Now the PC Matic application is installed on your system successfully.
How to the Install PC Matic Windows?
- First, download the PC Matix software on your computer.
- Make sure to download the PC Matic software that matches with your system.
- You can find the downloaded files in the Downloads folder on your system.
- Scroll the screen and select the PC Matic software to begin the installation process.
- Click the Yes button in the User Account Control dialog box.
- Select your language in the pop-up menu and click the OK button followed by Next.
- Click the Radio button next to the I accept the agreement option.
- Click the Next button. Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Click the Finish button on the Completing the PC Matic Setup screen.
- Now, click the Install button on the Do you want to install the software? dialog box.
- Once the installation process is done, restart your computer and launch the installed file on your Windows.
- Enter the credential information in the given field when prompted for login.
- Now the PC Matic install process is done.
How to the Install PC Matic On Another Computer?
- You can install the PC Matic application on your system by downloading the software file from the official site. Alternately, copy the downloaded file onto the CD and insert it into the computer’s hard drive you want the PC Matic antivirus software.
- After that, open the downloaded PC Matic file and follow the on-screen how to install PC Matic instructions to finish the installation.
- Once the software is installed on your Windows, restart your system.
- After restarting the system, click the PC Matic icon to launch it.
- Enter the required data in the given field and click the Login button.
- Once the installation process is done, start using the PC Matic software as per your need.
Steps To Activate PC Matic
- First, open the PC Matic software after installation.
- Key in the Activation Code correctly in the User Interface window.
- Open the License Renewal tab and select the New Activation Code menu.
- Choose the Purchase Activation code option. Follow the instructions displayed on the how to install PC Matic system’s screen to complete the activation process.
How to Enable And Configure Shield Protection In PC Matic?
- The initial step of the procedure is to open the PC Matic software on your system.
- Log in using the credentials you are aware of.
- Tap the Gear Icon available on the next screen and then click the Install button.
- The installation process of SuperShield Protection will now begin.
- Wait patiently till the installation gets over. After the successful installation, check if the Gear and SuperShield icons are present in the system tray.
- If they are available, then the PC Matic installation has been completed successfully.
How to Scan And Detect Viruses In PC Matic?
- Launch the PC Matic software on your system from the Desktop.
- Log into PC Matic if you have not signed in already. Make use of the PC Matic username and password to sign in.
- Click the Scan option from the Dashboard that appears on your screen.
- Make use of the guidelines that are displayed on your system to complete the scanning process.
- Tap the Next option on the Scan Results page and follow the how to install PC Matic prompts displayed on your screen to complete the required updates.
How to Configure PC Matic Scheduled Scan?
- If you are not logged into PC Matic already, sign in successfully.
- Find your system’s name in the Dashboard and select the None Scheduled option.
- To schedule a new scan, click the Schedule New Event option.
- Settings such as Frequency, Scan Type, and more can be changed on the next screen.
- Once you key in all the necessary details, click the Save button to store the scheduled scan event.
How to add programs to PC Matic Whitelist?
- If you find a useful application being blocked by PC Matic SuperShield, you can add the program or application to your Whitelist by overriding SuperShield.
- The how to install PC Matic steps given below will help your override SuperShield in the advanced mode.
- Find the SuperShield icon on the bottom-right corner of your desktop, beside the time display.
- Once the software window opens, click the Protection level tab.
- Look for the Blocking Notification Method option and set it to Prompt for Override (Advanced) option.
- Now, try to open the particular program that is getting blocked.
- Select the Always Allow button on the SuperShield blocking screen that opens. Add the program to your Whitelist.
- It is essential to set SuperShield to its normal state to prevent malware being allowed to run.
- Now, click the SuperShield icon on your desktop again. Set the Block Notification method to Display only (recommended) option.